The Organisers of the 3rd Nagaland Spelling Bee Championship 2014, the Fountain Club Kohima and SCERT Nagaland supported by Morung Express, N.M. Cables Network and Ramietech IT Solutions, would like to express gratitude to all those who have rendered their valuable services and logistic supports.
The Organisers sincerely acknowledge the Chief Guest Eno M. PATTON Commissioner & Secretary Education Department and Guest of honour Eno KESONYÜ YHOME IAS Additional Secretary, H& FW Department for gracing the inaugural and closing function respectively.
The organisers would like to particularly mention the following for their generous contribution towards the success of the 3rd Nagaland Spelling Bee Championship :
* Eno VILELIE KHAMO, for sponsoring the first prize
* Eno AVITUO SEKHOSE, for sponsoring the second prize
* Eno ZOTUO KIRE, for sponsoring the third prize
* Eno N.S.N. LOTHA, for sponsoring the fourth prize
* EN PUNTO firm, for sponsoring the Quarter finalist
* TANTIA Construction PVT Limited, for sponsoring the trophies & citations
* Eno KUZHOLUZO NIENU, Hon’ble Minister
* Dr. NEIKIESALIE NICKY KIRE, Hon’ble Minister
* Eno NEIBA KRONU, Hon’ble Parliamentary Secretary
* Eno YITACHU, Hon’ble Parliamentary Secretary
* Eno Y. VIKHEHO SWU, Hon’ble Parliamentary Secretary
* Er. VIKHO-O YHOSHU, Hon’ble Parliamentary Secretary
* Shri. M. L. RAO, IFS, PCCF Forest Department
* Eno JAMES LIEZIETSU
* WSSO, PHED
* BANK OF INDIA, Kohima branch
* Nagaland State Dairy Federation Co-operative Limited ( MILKCON)
* STAR MART
* All Head of educational Institutes, Teachers and Parents, National Institute of Civil Service Exam (NICSE), Chuzho-Home Designs, Syscom Technologies, Sports Inventory Centre, Hotel Ura, Leejen, General Automobiles and Fashion Ferry Boutique, Pronouncers & Judges, President, Kohima Press Club & Media/Press friends, Volunteers from Rüzhükhrie GHSS, Chief Medical Officer(CMO), Kohima and Management of the Capital Convention Centre(CCC).
3rd Nagaland Spelling Bee Championship 2014